Community Sail Membership includes:
- Dinghy Racing and crewing opportunities
- Access to the club's CL16 dinghies for personal use
- For pleasure sailing
- Off shore swimming / sun tanning
- Social Activities, such as:
- Wine and Cheese Social
- Pot Luck suppers at the harbour
- many many more activities
- Voting rights at the SGA general meetings
- The right to hold a space on the SGA slip waiting list
You can participate in these activity by joining Sail Georgina as a Community Sail Member. The Sail Georgina membership fee (for Community Sail) is $130 per year, and there is no additional fee for using the boats or racing. If you have any questions, please contact our dinghy fleet captain.
Alternatively, you can join or post a question to our social discussion online group.
Community Sail Forms
- Community Sail Checkout - You need to have this form completed (once) and signed by a Sail Georgina executive member before you take any boats out
- Community Sail Sign out - You should complete this form and leave it with the town harbour staff, every time you take a Sail Georgina boat out. It contains important safety information.