Community Sail Membership includes:
- Racing and crewing opportunities
- Access to the club's CL16 dinghies for personal use
- For pleasure sailing
- Off shore swimming / sun tanning
- Social Activities, such as:
- Wine and Cheese Social
- Pot Luck suppers at the harbour
- many many more activities
- Voting rights at the SGA general meetings
- The right to hold a space on the SGA slip waiting list
You can participate in these activity by joining Sail Georgina as a Community Sail Member. The Sail Georgina membership fee (for Community Sail) is $130 per year, and there is no additional fee for using the boats or racing. If you have any questions, please contact our dinghy fleet captain.
Community Sail Forms
- Community Sail Checkout - You need to have this form completed (once) and signed by a Sail Georgina executive member before you take any boats out
- Community Sail Sign out - You should complete this form and leave it with the town harbour staff, every time you take a Sail Georgina boat out. It contains important safety information.